The place we SHARE Agile knowledge
“From scrum to agile”, that was the statement given by Rony, one of the R&D leaders, when describing the journey of his team made in the past few months. We can create agile teams, working
By : Liat Palace (Director, Delivery Technology Office Agile/DevOps Coaching Team Lead – Amdocs) & Shirly Ronen Harel (Co-Founder & Agile / DevOps Coach -WeChange) While many people use Agile and DevOps coaching services, few of
Maecenas arcu elit, dictum quis, tincidunt vel, consequat ipsum et wisi. Morbi orci. Vestibulum ante ipsum dolor ut lacus. Ut laoreet metus tellus, quis lacus nibh, imperdiet wisi, vitae imperdiet dignissim.
Cum sociis natoque penatibus et malesuada sit amet quam. Aliquam nonummy, tellus ante mollis sodales. Quisque nulla. Suspendisse vitae ante. Donec sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Sed dignissim vitae, vulputate imperdiet.
It's only fair to share...
- The CIO’s Guide to Agile Development – CIO Journal
- Online Free Course – Agile Product Owner – Basics (request access)
- What Is the Difference between an Agile Coach and a ScrumMaster
- Why can’t I divide large chunk of work into smaller ones?
- The Agile Values and Principles for Everyone
- Validation of Agile Coaching value – Howto
- Why is it difficult for Delivery and Development to work together? (#2)
- SH*T BAD AGILE COACHES SAY #agilecoach