The place we SHARE Agile knowledge
This is a story of a true scrum team, self-organized, that realized that scrum was holding some heavy flow pains that they wish to solve. The feeling was that this team delivers but with a
“From scrum to agile”, that was the statement given by Rony, one of the R&D leaders, when describing the journey of his team made in the past few months. We can create agile teams, working
It's only fair to share...
- Teaching lean with games
- How To Use Kanban Boards To Manage Your Marketing
- The CIO’s Guide to Agile Development – CIO Journal
- Online Free Course – Agile Product Owner – Basics (request access)
- What Is the Difference between an Agile Coach and a ScrumMaster
- Why can’t I divide large chunk of work into smaller ones?
- The Agile Values and Principles for Everyone
- Validation of Agile Coaching value – Howto